2015 Annual Open House
Faith, Family and Fun!
Saturday – September 12, 2015
Join us, Saturday, September 12th for the 2015 Annual Open House! See first-hand the difference your support is making in the lives of the outstanding young people that call Show-Me “Home.”
The fun starts at 10 AM with refreshments followed by tours of the homes and campus. Throughout the day, there will be activities for:
The whole family will enjoy including:
- Music Concert by Link Union – Let this award-winning family band take you away on a musical experience of true Americana music combining: country, gospel, folk, bluegrass, jazz, rock, swing, and celtic music.
- Live Radio broadcast by Spirit FM Christian Radio
- Smoked Pork Lunch with homemade deserts
- ‘Leadership U’ Horse Program Exhibition
- Music by the Kids of Show-Me
- Tours of Homes
- Much, much more…
Just for Kids:
- Family Carnival
- Bounce House
- Face Painting
- Kid’s Games
The afternoon will cap off with a special Alumni reception with former staff and Show-Me Children at 3 pm. Bring your camera or flash drive to make copies of your favorite memories from past years. We will have picture albums and digital images available for alumni.